Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Saengil chukha hamnida, omoni!

No matter how long the years may have gone by
I'm still missing you every day of my life
I can't help myself not to cry
Longing to be with you... by my side


How I wish you're here with me...
I still remember how happy we used to be
I wish I have someone that I can be with, atleast to freely see
How I envied my friends  everytime they're with their family


Though I have no regrets coz I was able to let you know how much I love you and how much I care before you left this world
Yet, I wish I could talk to you and make you stay...
Tell you all the stories about what I've been through
Of how I learned my lessons...Of how I survived, it's all because of you


I know I can always count on you whenever I needed it, in every way
You were my best friend, my mentor and someone whom I look up to
But until now, I can still feel the emptiness of the thought  that you are forever gone
What can I do? I don't have a choice but to let you be free from bearing much pain and struggle that we knew of


I know deep in my heart, you would have also wanted to be with us while we're growing up
Yet, all these things are next to impossible since God has let you rest from all your burdens
And without a doubt,you're at peace now with the angels singing with you
Celebrating a new life with the Almighty...to whom we worship and offer our lives to


Ma. Luisa
-- a Mother who Always Lets Us be Inspired either by Struggles or Achievements

Ma, you beared all the pain just to let me experience the joy of living into this world.
No words can express how grateful I am to you.
Hope every word I wrote into this poem will reach you...
This is my simplest way of saying I LOVE YOU.

Chongmal saranghae, omoni...

Happy 47th birthday!

No comments: