Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sayonara...

I once told myself that I won't cry nor get emotional...
Convincing everyone that I'm gonna be fine...
And yet, why are these tears abundantly flowing from my eyes?
Is it because of the reality that we'll be far apart from each other?
I thought that time has molded me in becoming a stronger person.
But why is it that all of a sudden, I feel so unstable and weak?
I thought I can courageously handle all the pain and heartaches that life has to offer.
And just now, it seems that I'm stuck in the middle of  a labyrinth.
Is it logical to have faith in your promise
That you'll come back for me, no matter what happens?
Should I take your word seriously and hold on to it til the end
Til you come back to me, feeling your warm embrace
Distance may separate us...but in my heart, you will always stay safe
As of now, this might be a farewell for us.
But in time, we will reunite once again.
I will be patiently waiting...taking all the risk just to keep on loving you.

No comments: