Monday, April 30, 2012

Unsung Plea

If only I could, I would... shout to the world  how much I love you.
If only I could, I would... embrace you each day with the warmth of my heart.
If only I could, I would... not let you feel any sadness as I would catch all your suppressed tears and turn them into smiles.
If only I could, I would...take away your pain and sorrow so you will not have any worries.
If only I could, I would...be at your side--night and day, be your shelter with all my might.
If only I could, I would... watch the stars as they sparkle above the sky--in the midst of the darkness, I will let myself be your never-ending light.
If only I could, I would...fight for you, no matter what it takes, whatever battle it may be , wherever it may lead me.


If given a chance..and if you wouldn't ignore me, I will really say what my heart speaks out for ... all of this... if only I could.  But I don't have the courage to tell it straight to you,  face to face.


Then instead, let it be my unsung plea.



















No comments: