Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Realities of LIFE

Would there ever be FAIRNESS in this world?
As I always hear (and experience).... Life is indeed, UNFAIR.
Sad, but so TRUE.


Other people might just see you not as a person but just merely something to be used of.
Like a milking cow that they can suck up for all of it's nutrients without any limit.
Like a bank where they can draw out unlimited number of transactions without investing not even a single cent for a deposit.
Like a robot with no emotion--not even a chance of dropping a tear in the eye.
Like a plain dumb creature that's so helpless and left without any choice or option.


Now, what could this possibly mean?
Am I destined to be toyed around, looked down, or treated as an accessory?
For until this day, I don't completely understand the mystery that is still covering my fate.
Where do I begin?
And where do I end?


Life is starting to get gloomy and gloomy each day.
Is it worth fighting for?
Is it so precious to cherish a life that has existed in a complicated way?
Struggling to survive all the trials that I am facing.
But if I cannot take this anymore, then, I'll end up being just like everyone else--a LOSER.
Or rather be someone that's brittle enough to scatter...like a glass that is easy to break--a FAILURE.


Seems like there's no end to this...unless,  I END it myself.
We'll see how it goes.













No comments: