Monday, April 25, 2011

Our pork sinigang ( Pork in sour broth) ^_^

April 23, 2011... Black Saturday.

 I never thought that this day would be something special for me to cherish. I started the day by waking up at 9am  but I eventually managed to get up from the bed around past 10 o'clock. Two of my buddies, Jill and Ange, got back to the apartment here in Malaysia ( from Singapore) that same day. After some chit-chats, I  was able to get myself ready to visit my workmates' condo unit in Millenium Square, PJ. I stopped by in a Korean shop and bought some kimchi and soju ( my favorite Korean combo) before heading to their place.

Roy and Lennard are very courteous hosts.They even prepared a mixed fruit shake when I arrived at their condo. After few minutes, Roy and I went to the market to buy the ingredients for the day's recipe. Around six in the evening, we were eating our very first PORK SINIGANG for dinner in this foreign country. I know, we shouldn't have  eaten this kind of dish especially during the Holy Week...But what can we do?We're dying to have a meal that will suit our taste... ='(



Our pork sinigang matched with fish sauce and calamansi (Citrus microcarpa)

1 comment:

Roy said...

Thanks tina for preparing this food! ang saaaraaaaap!!! after more than a month, nakakain ulit tayo ng sinigang! hahahaha