Thursday, April 28, 2011

For a friend

I keep on telling myself to focus but my thoughts are nowhere to be found;
Trying to ignore what I feel but my heart insists strongly like it really doesn't mind.
I know it's surely difficult, yet it still keeps on shouting so loud as if everything can be taken so easily;
Making its way to find its one true love so dearly.





Could this be real love or it's just an infatuation?
Could this be more than what I have felt even before?
My heart's genuine desire is only full of thoughts about seeking for a clue;
How can I not pay attention when in fact, I certainly want no one but you.



My impeccable affection, I present unto thee;
Asking for nothing in return, as long as your happy.
Eventhough I know you like someone else already;
In my heart, I will forever  cherish the time  and the memories of you and me.

No comments: