Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A taste of Korea

Last  April 22,2011 (Friday) while I was walking  along the streets of Ampang, I came across a Korean restaurant named B Station and since I'm Korean-dish lover, I decided to try out their menu. I ordered kimchi chige and a glass of ice cold milk tea. The service was really great because the owner himself personally entertained the customers. His assistant, a guy from Myanmar, is also very polite and accommodating. Aside from the excellent food that they serve, the ambience there also deserves a recognition.


Here are some of the pictures taken inside the B Station restaurant. You can actually have a taste of their specialty that varies from different rice and beef mixes, desserts and sandwiches.





 Friday's dinner 











kimchi chige  mix









A simple bookshelf which is an additional amenity in B Station

B Station counter facade


    잘 먹겠습니다 !!!
 (jal meokkesseumnida)

 ^_^

No comments: