Sunday, May 13, 2012

10 years without you...

How I envy them a lot...
Deep inside of me is a broken heart...
How I hardly wish I had the same smile;
Like those good old days when you were still alive.


I thought I could live my life happily.
But with each day, I am being reminded of the times we were together --acting so carefree.
I'm dying to tell you all the stories of my adventures.
And wished I have the chance to go home for me to share to you my laughters. 


You were my very best friend since the beginning of my existence.
To you I open up every piece of my failures and success.
You were my great fan even though I look up to you more than  anyone else.
You always cheer me up in times when  nobody could ever understand.




I know I wasn't the perfect daughter for you.
But you kept me motivated to reach my dreams, saying " In yourself you must believe".
You were always so proud of me, no matter what I do.
You never made me feel inferior about the things I can hardly achieve.





10 years without you, Ma...
It's killing me everytime I think of it.
I can't suppress all the tears in my eyes...
And each of those moments, I feel the pain like it's anew.






Happy Mother's Day, Ma!
10 years without you.... But you never fail to inspire me.
I love you...and FOREVER will do.








P.S.  I just hope all the people who are lucky enough to still be with their moms, will cherish and forever be grateful to the most special woman in our lives. This one is also dedicated to all mothers whom I look up to.
My heartfelt thanks goes to my grandma- Lola Alice, who served as my second mom after Mama's death.  As well to my aunts who continued to support me and believed in me in spite of my shortcomings. I love you all! :)













No comments: