Sunday, May 1, 2011

First broken heart in MY

The next few lines you are about to see are the second part of my previous post a few days ago...
I know that the person whom I intended this poem to, wouldn't possibly read it.
But still, let me share a part of my life to everyone who can relate (or sympathize) to this:







We've only known each other for a short time.

 However, I already developed a deeper feelings towards you for a fact. 
I know it may sound farcical yet, that's what I truly feel.
I don't know when it all started but I just found myself falling for you...seeing you not only just a friend, but more than that.



I keep on  telling myself that I need to trust my heart, as it does not hold back on making a yell.
I've been personally prepared of what's going to happen with this foolish emotion of mine.
I lack the courage to tell you, nor the guts to confront you of this crime.
So here I am, so afraid to let you know how much I care...more than my heart can dwell.
For it might be rejection, that's going to be the fruit of all this madness.
I cannot afford to lose nor recede whatever friendship we have built as it may possibly linger in time.




I'm afraid to get hurt, knowing that your heart is intended for someone else who's better than me.
Pretty as she looks in the photos, and it seems like you're meant to be.
Insecurity creeps within me and it feels like hell... 
Could I still be able to mend this broken heart and soon get well?




So, I wrote this poem to let this person I care for, be aware of one thing...
I am, with utmost sincerity, in love with him.
I know, he won't feel the same way like me.
But at least I've tried to extend my heart's symphony.



I still pray to God that He may just let me forget about you and move on with my life.
But I'm already satisfied with what we have right now.
Thank you for inspiring me throughout these challenges and helping me strive. 
Thank you for being there at all times, for being a friend and a  part of my life somehow.




May 01, 2011  4:50am (Sunday), Widuri Apt.,Taman Kosas, Ampang, Malaysia

No comments: